Yesteryear

  • 414 Views
  • Last Post 4 weeks ago
Aaron posted this 5 weeks ago

Yearning for the prices of yesteryear. 

IMR-4350

  • 32 years ago, $15.89, Gander Mntn.
  • 20 years ago, $32.95, LGS
  • Today $66, Midway

  

SMH

 

With rifle in hand, I confidently go forth into the darkness.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Aaron posted this 5 weeks ago

Its higher cost is something other than inflation. Adjusted for inflation the powder should be $36.

With rifle in hand, I confidently go forth into the darkness.

Attached Files

  • Liked by
  • Waleone
  • John Carlson
Waleone posted this 5 weeks ago

I have no idea what the age of this is, but I'm pretty sure it is pre-Covid! I received two of these from a friend, still factory sealed. Of course, when I opened them, I was greeted by the acrid smell and brown dust of death. I could have cried as I sprinkled it on the lawn!

  

Wayne

Attached Files

  • Liked by
  • RicinYakima
  • Aaron
Aaron posted this 5 weeks ago

I have no idea what the age of this is, but I'm pretty sure it is pre-Covid! I received two of these from a friend, still factory sealed. Of course, when I opened them, I was greeted by the acrid smell and brown dust of death. I could have cried as I sprinkled it on the lawn!

 

  Noooooooooo !!!!!

With rifle in hand, I confidently go forth into the darkness.

Attached Files

  • Liked by
  • Waleone
JeffinNZ posted this 4 weeks ago

Sadly inflation is not the only factor in price increases.  Armed conflicts put pressure on supply and shipping rates (especially internationally) compound prices.

Cheers from New Zealand

Attached Files

  • Liked by
  • RicinYakima
  • MarkinEllensburg
Close