White Label Lube is awesome

• 13K Views
  • Last Post 05 June 2009
500bfrman posted this 30 November 2006

Just got my order from White Label Lube.  They threw in 4 sample sticks too.  Bringing my average price to $1.047 per stick.  They are awesome.  I don't know how you can go elsewhere.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
RANGERRICK posted this 01 December 2006

That is why I quit making my lube . A portion of my reloading room looks like a medical lab with all the  product's lining the shelf. Glenn will treat you right . Double thumbs up.

RR

Attached Files

rk4570 posted this 02 December 2006

I am looking for a good BLACK POWDER LUBE, tried using SPG but do you have any other suggestions?

Attached Files

RANGERRICK posted this 02 December 2006

Glenn also has BPCR Supreme lube .

I think it is better than SPG myself.

I used to buy SPG until Glenn sent me some of his .

I could not tell the difference in the two lubes except the price !!!!!

RR

Attached Files

500bfrman posted this 03 December 2006

Yep,he sent me a stick of that as well.  I think he sent me a stick of everything.  I don't shoot any BP though, so I couldn't comment on what to tell you to use. 

Attached Files

w30wcf posted this 06 December 2006

rk 4570,

Although I don't have any experience with it yet, I can see that other shooters recommend Dick Dastardly's (also known as DD) Pearl Lube.  I'l be ordering some soon.  Here's his website: http://www.biglube.com>www.biglube.com   click on “bullet extras".  6 sticks for $12.

w30wcf

Attached Files

w30wcf posted this 06 December 2006

500brfman, RANGERRICK,

Thank you for the information on the White Label Lube.  I will also be ordering some of that to try.  Most of my b.p. shooting is in .357, .44-40 and .45 Colt leverguns. I am currently using SPG, but would like try some other products costing less $'s.

Sincerely,

w30wcf 

Attached Files

1Shirt posted this 09 March 2007

Recently shot 25 rds. of 375 H&H with White Lable, sized .375, on 250 Lee PB, that chronographed 1750fps.  No leading, and stayed about an inch at 50 yds.  I'm sold on the stuff.  '

1Shirt!:coffee

Attached Files

Ken O posted this 11 March 2007

Another satisfied customer of the White Lable. Its been the best for me, and I have tried most.

Attached Files

Daryl S posted this 12 March 2007

For BP loads, I've had best results with 60% beeswax/40% Vaseline and almost as good results with Lyman's BP Gold. : Depending on the bullet, a lubed OxYoke wad may help. The use of the wad reduced groups in 1/2 for one rifle I had, to 1-1/2” at 200 yards - .50 cal. 24” twist. : I use the Beswax/Vaseline in the modern .458's to 2,200fps with no leading and excellent accuracy. From what I"ve seen, in that calibre it's just as good as any alox/beewax lube, but also works with BP, whereas Alox doesn't.

Attached Files

dromia posted this 04 August 2007

I endorse all that has been said about Glen Larsen's White Label lube, a first rate product with a cracking price, especially for us guys over the pond with the exchange rate being the way it is.

Just shot a couple of hundred rounds of cast .303” today with Glen's 2500+ and it performed flawlessly and left the barrel very clean.

Going to try the BPCR supreme in a couple of weeks in the Snider, 2 band Enfield and Trapdoor.

Attached Files

AMMOe posted this 13 October 2007

So where do we find Glen's addy to order some?? ~Andy

Attached Files

dromia posted this 18 October 2007

Here's the link to Glenns site:

http://www.lsstuff.com/index.html

Attached Files

AMMOe posted this 19 October 2007

Thanks!~Andy

Attached Files

dromia posted this 20 October 2007

Your welcome.

Attached Files

blue roan posted this 13 August 2008

White Label in any recipe is good stuff! 

I've been using 50/50 for 357 and 44 in assorted pistols and MARLIN Cowboy rifles.  I ran out and re-ordered  more plus some 2500 and B-A-C   (50/50 blended with canuba.)  The straight canuba is a little stiffer than I like and I'd rather not use a heater...but he gave me several free ones with the previous order!  I have used the the Black Powder Supreme for the last two years in my SHILOH SHARPS 50/90 and will soon try it with smokeless pistol loads for Cowboy Action Shooting.

Primers, powder and lead are expensive enough...why pay two or three times the price of LARS' products...and the other stuff is equal at best!

:fire:}

Attached Files

ddeuce43 posted this 21 August 2008

I shoot quite a bit of black powder cartridge competition in both silhouette and target.  I shoot mostly 44-90, 45-70 and 45-90 in Mid-Range and Long Range.  Started using the Black Powder Supreme during 2007 season to give it a try.  Shot it at the BPCR Target Nationals at Raton in 2007 and 2008.

Simply stated, it works as good as any other commercial lube I have tried and better than most.  I buy it in bulk solid sticks and recommend any serious Black Powder Shooter at least try it.  I have not tried Black Powder Supreme with anything other than real Black Powder.

Black Powder Supreme and 2500 were given as prizes at the Mid-Range and Long Range National Championship Awards Ceremony at Raton last month.

Cost efficient, fast shipping and it works.  What more could you ask for ?

Attached Files

bfrshooter posted this 27 August 2008

I have made my own BP lubes for years since I tried SPG. The stuff left 10” of barrel full of hard, dry fouling. I tried to sell the balance at Shippensburg and was not surprised when nobody wanted it. None of the shooters will use it.

I make Felix lube also but I rate Glenn's lubes as good or better. He is a great guy and makes super lubes. I really like the Carnauba Red in my revolvers.

His BP lubes are better then anything you can buy or make.

Attached Files

dek posted this 17 September 2008

I shoot North-South Skirmish and make my own lube for my carbine and musket. It works well and am able to go 15 shots without cleaning and no difficulty loading my musket minie which is sized .001 under the barrel dia. I shoot an Enfield 2 bander musket and an original Smith carbine. The lube is 60% beeswax and 40% mobil 1. I apply it with my 450 lubrisizer and only hit the lube grooves. Both loads are 37 gr , by wt, of 3F. Works for me. I get great groups at 50 and 100 yds if I do my part (all our shooting is offhand). Dennis

Attached Files

hunterspistol posted this 17 October 2008

:armyhelmet:  Just got my order for Carnuba Red in today. They sent a sample of BAC, Beeswax-Alox-Carnuba, it's a soft lube that doesnt need heat. The great thing about these lubes is the absence of a heavy scent. And they appear wonderfully pure. Glenn and Leah were great to order from.  At $1.60 a stick, I bought 10 instantly.

Good People, Good Lube! http://www.LsStuff.com/lube>http://www.LsStuff.com/lube

Attached Files

primersp posted this 18 October 2008

same that RANGERRICK and the shipping for here is not excessive

for example a lee stick is 8 us

Attached Files

Show More Posts
Close