2021 Military Nationals data fixed

• Last Post 17 July 2021
billwnr posted this 15 July 2021

The 5 shot and 10 shot group data only shows points awarded not group sizes.  Hopefully this information can be added.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
billwnr posted this 17 July 2021

if he really is using 7 1/2 primers he probably shims the primer pocket.  I've heard of that.

Attached Files

John Carlson posted this 16 July 2021

Have you ever met Charles? I'm sure he'll be able to explain at Pioneer in a few weeks.

John Carlson. CBA Director of Military Competition.

Attached Files

billwnr posted this 16 July 2021

Thanks all for fixing the issues.  I appreciate it.  But I am left with one question:  How did Charles Duncan get the Remington 7 1/2 primer to stick in his case?

Attached Files

JeffinNZ posted this 16 July 2021

Results uploaded in one file now.

Cheers from New Zealand

Attached Files

billwnr posted this 16 July 2021

Thanks John,   I'd like to see how everybody did.

Attached Files

John Carlson posted this 16 July 2021

Having some problems getting the results on the website.  The tabs aren't taking you to the intended pages. I'm trying to get a sheet with everything on one page posted.

John Carlson. CBA Director of Military Competition.

Attached Files

2kbill posted this 16 July 2021

I too would like to see this info.  The file names are different, but they all point to the same data.

Attached Files

David Reiss posted this 16 July 2021

We only post what is provided. 

David Reiss - NRA Life Member & PSC Range Member Retired Police Firearms Instructor/Armorer
-Services: Wars Fought, Uprisings Quelled, Bars Emptied, Revolutions Started, Tigers Tamed, Assassinations Plotted, Women Seduced, Governments Run, Gun Appraisals, Lost Treasure Found.
- Also deal in: Land, Banjos, Nails, Firearms, Manure, Fly Swatters, Used Cars, Whisky, Racing Forms, Rare Antiquities, Lead, Used Keyboard Keys, Good Dogs, Pith Helmets & Zulu Headdresses. .

Attached Files

Close