2021 Military Nationals data fixed

• Last Post 2 weeks ago
billwnr posted this 3 weeks ago

The 5 shot and 10 shot group data only shows points awarded not group sizes.  Hopefully this information can be added.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
David Reiss CBA Membership Director posted this 3 weeks ago

We only post what is provided. 

David Reiss - NRA Life Member & PSC Range Member Retired Police Firearms Instructor/Armorer
-Services: Wars Fought, Uprisings Quelled, Bars Emptied, Revolutions Started, Tigers Tamed, Assassinations Plotted, Women Seduced, Governments Run, Gun Appraisals, Lost Treasure Found.
- Also deal in: Land, Banjos, Nails, Firearms, Manure, Fly Swatters, Used Cars, Whisky, Racing Forms, Rare Antiquities, Lead, Used Keyboard Keys, Good Dogs, Pith Helmets & Zulu Headdresses. .

Attached Files

2kbill posted this 3 weeks ago

I too would like to see this info.  The file names are different, but they all point to the same data.

Region 3

Attached Files

John Carlson posted this 3 weeks ago

Having some problems getting the results on the website.  The tabs aren't taking you to the intended pages. I'm trying to get a sheet with everything on one page posted.

Holding public office should be viewed as an obligation to serve, not an opportunity to rule.

Attached Files

Thanks John,   I'd like to see how everybody did.

Attached Files

JeffinNZ posted this 3 weeks ago

Results uploaded in one file now.

Cheers from New Zealand

Attached Files

Thanks all for fixing the issues.  I appreciate it.  But I am left with one question:  How did Charles Duncan get the Remington 7 1/2 primer to stick in his case?

Attached Files

John Carlson posted this 3 weeks ago

Have you ever met Charles? I'm sure he'll be able to explain at Pioneer in a few weeks.

Holding public office should be viewed as an obligation to serve, not an opportunity to rule.

Attached Files

billwnr posted this 2 weeks ago

if he really is using 7 1/2 primers he probably shims the primer pocket.  I've heard of that.

Attached Files

Close