WTB 38/55 bullet mold

• Last Post 07 September 2019
  • Topic Is Solved
norb68 posted this 03 September 2019

A friend of mine who doesn’t do computers is looking for a 375248 Lyman bullet mold, I told him I would go on cast bullet association and see if I could find one. He tried some of those bullets from another friend of ours who has that mold and they work pretty good in his Uberti rifle so he’d like his own mold.  If anyone has one they would like to get rid of he would be interested if the price isn’t too high.  

Thanks for looking Norb68

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
David Reiss posted this 03 September 2019

That mold design is sold on eBay all the time. Maybe you could shop for him on there. They are pretty reasonable when found. I can keep watch for one if you want. 

David Reiss - NRA Life Member & PSC Range Member Retired Police Firearms Instructor/Armorer
-Services: Wars Fought, Uprisings Quelled, Bars Emptied, Revolutions Started, Tigers Tamed, Assassinations Plotted, Women Seduced, Governments Run, Gun Appraisals, Lost Treasure Found.
- Also deal in: Land, Banjos, Nails, Firearms, Manure, Fly Swatters, Used Cars, Whisky, Racing Forms, Rare Antiquities, Lead, Used Keyboard Keys, Good Dogs, Pith Helmets & Zulu Headdresses. .

Attached Files

Fitzpatrick posted this 07 September 2019

norb68 

did you ever run across that mold you were looking for? 

I just ran up on one I have it a Lee 379-250 that I used in my 38-55 before I started using the heavier bullets .

Let me know if he would like to try it?

Attached Files

Tom Acheson posted this 07 September 2019

Sent you a PM on the subject.

Tom

Attached Files

Close