Short video from the 2021 NT

• Last Post 30 September 2021
David Reiss posted this 30 September 2021

Here is a short video from the 2021 CBA National Tournament. Take notice of the wind flags. 

David Reiss - NRA Life Member & PSC Range Member Retired Police Firearms Instructor/Armorer
-Services: Wars Fought, Uprisings Quelled, Bars Emptied, Revolutions Started, Tigers Tamed, Assassinations Plotted, Women Seduced, Governments Run, Gun Appraisals, Lost Treasure Found.
- Also deal in: Land, Banjos, Nails, Firearms, Manure, Fly Swatters, Used Cars, Whisky, Racing Forms, Rare Antiquities, Lead, Used Keyboard Keys, Good Dogs, Pith Helmets & Zulu Headdresses. .

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Shopdog posted this 30 September 2021

Thanks for sharing David.

Attached Files

Ken Campbell Iowa posted this 30 September 2021

... and the dreaded Berm ... or the Hamilton Beach, as we referred to them ..... 

Attached Files

Wm Cook posted this 30 September 2021

Thanks David. Does get the blood stirring doesn’t it. Conditions looked rough.

At the Stl BR club we would have given that shooter on the #1 bench a .25” handicap with that tough 11 to 2 O’clock wind he was shooting against.

Congratulations to the club for hosting the event. Bill.

Patience isn’t a virtue, it’s a delay tactic.

Attached Files

Bud Hyett posted this 30 September 2021

First; thank you for the video. This tells the wind conditions better than 10,000 words. 

On the YouTube video, the first time I got several more videos of the same name (September 28,2021). One with Mark Stripes, one with a new shooter.  All came in succession on the drop-down menu. 

Today, I can get only the initial video. Searches cannot find the succeeding videos that I viewed on the first day; 

Can you edit these other videos with differing names to allow finding them? 

Farm boy from Illinois, living in the magical Pacific Northwest

Attached Files

David Reiss posted this 30 September 2021

The other videos will be posted on the forum or on the CBA website home pages in the future. It is not my intention to have people access the videos directly from YouTube. 

David Reiss - NRA Life Member & PSC Range Member Retired Police Firearms Instructor/Armorer
-Services: Wars Fought, Uprisings Quelled, Bars Emptied, Revolutions Started, Tigers Tamed, Assassinations Plotted, Women Seduced, Governments Run, Gun Appraisals, Lost Treasure Found.
- Also deal in: Land, Banjos, Nails, Firearms, Manure, Fly Swatters, Used Cars, Whisky, Racing Forms, Rare Antiquities, Lead, Used Keyboard Keys, Good Dogs, Pith Helmets & Zulu Headdresses. .

Attached Files

Close