Hello folks! I'm not sure what took me so long to join, but I'm here now. I do a lot of casting for 44 and 45. I'm tinkering around with some rifle casting now. I've been doing this for a while and I'm finding that I'm always learning something new. I've been on the 1911foum for several years (slow bullet guy). Glad to meet some new folks!
- 88 Views
- Last Post 09 May 2021
Boschloper posted this 08 May 2021
Welcome to the forum. Lots of experience and good advice here.
LarryW posted this 09 May 2021
Welcome from Arizona.
A day late & a dollar short, story of my life ???
- All Categories
- General Polls
- Contact Us w/ Forum Issues
- Welcome to The Cast Bullet Association Forum
- Bullet Casting
Guns and Shooting
- AR Platform
- TC Contenders & Other Single Shot Handguns
- Informal Matches & Other Shooting Events
- Gunsmithing Tips
- Gun Cleaning & Maintenance
- Benchrest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Military Bench Rest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Silhouette Shooting
- Postal Match Cast Bullet Shooting
- Factory Guns
- Black Powder Cartridge
- Hand Guns
- Lever Guns
- Single Shot Rifles
- Bolt Action Rifles
- Military Surplus Rifles
- Plinkers Hollow
- Buy, Sell or Trade
- Other Information & Reference