EAGAN MX3.30AR Mold value question???

• Last Post 29 November 2016
2horses posted this 28 November 2016

Hi guys I have an original EAGAN MX3.30AR single cavity, nose pour, Brass mold. Can you help me out with a value price? Looking to sell. She's a GREAT shooting boolit! Thanks for your help here! Terry [email protected]

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
2horses posted this 29 November 2016

Thanks Ken! Those prices was what I was kind of figuring! Since the new clones are out figured the price would have gone down aliitle. Thanks for the response! Terry

Attached Files

Ken Campbell Iowa posted this 29 November 2016

for collectors the sky is the limit ....last fall i sold one of our early model prototypes to a guy that i thought might have some fun with it ... for $25 . a week later he sold it for $2000 to a collector ...... guess the guy did have some fun with it ... ( g ) ...

same silliness now with a nice colt python ... a cop-used ruger security six is a better pistol than a decent colt python but sells for 1/6 to 1/20 of the python ...

consider that any of our fine custom mold makers can make a clone of the ardito design ....for $100-$200 .... that would be the range that * i * would think reasonable if for a shooter ...

i apparently don't understand collecting logic very well ...

heh

ken

Attached Files

Close