EAGAN MX3.30AR Mold value question???

• Last Post 29 November 2016
2horses posted this 28 November 2016

Hi guys I have an original EAGAN MX3.30AR single cavity, nose pour, Brass mold. Can you help me out with a value price? Looking to sell. She's a GREAT shooting boolit! Thanks for your help here! Terry [email protected]

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Ken Campbell Iowa posted this 29 November 2016

for collectors the sky is the limit ....last fall i sold one of our early model prototypes to a guy that i thought might have some fun with it ... for $25 . a week later he sold it for $2000 to a collector ...... guess the guy did have some fun with it ... ( g ) ...

same silliness now with a nice colt python ... a cop-used ruger security six is a better pistol than a decent colt python but sells for 1/6 to 1/20 of the python ...

consider that any of our fine custom mold makers can make a clone of the ardito design ....for $100-$200 .... that would be the range that * i * would think reasonable if for a shooter ...

i apparently don't understand collecting logic very well ...

heh

ken

Attached Files

2horses posted this 29 November 2016

Thanks Ken! Those prices was what I was kind of figuring! Since the new clones are out figured the price would have gone down aliitle. Thanks for the response! Terry

Attached Files

Close