Was given a pound of N-133 Powder. Would like to use it in a 6x45 bolt action. Would anyone have a load or two to share?
N-133 in the 6x45 ?
- 776 Views
- Last Post 19 January 2016
I use 27grs. of 133 in my 308 Winchester. I also use 27grs. of Varget. Both powders do verywell. I think the favorite amoung cast target shooters is 135.
I have the Old Loverin Lyman mold that cast a 85gr 6mm bullet. Trying to find a N-133 load for it in the 6x45 :hunt:
The 6x45 is a .223 case necked up to 6mm. You will be OK using a starting load of 13 grs and working up. I have used 13 and 14 grs in my 223.
- All Categories
- General Polls
- Contact Us w/ Forum Issues
- Welcome to The Cast Bullet Association Forum
- Bullet Casting
Guns and Shooting
- AR Platform
- TC Contenders & Other Single Shot Handguns
- Informal Matches & Other Shooting Events
- Gunsmithing Tips
- Gun Cleaning & Maintenance
- Benchrest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Military Bench Rest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Silhouette Shooting
- Postal Match Cast Bullet Shooting
- Factory Guns
- Black Powder Cartridge
- Hand Guns
- Lever Guns
- Single Shot Rifles
- Bolt Action Rifles
- Military Surplus Rifles
- Plinkers Hollow
- Buy, Sell or Trade
- Other Information & Reference