I have a .38 special brass case with the headstamp: I What is this headstamp, and is it good for reloading medium velocities?
ID this 38 special case
- 1.8K Views
- Last Post 24 April 2015
OK, I'll guess they are from Israel.
Anyway, if they are Boxer primed, and real brass they are likely easy to reload no matter what the head stamp says, Have you tried to load any?
I had a box of 45's a few years back with the “I” head stamp. Box was marked Independent Cartridge or some such. I'm thinking they were a cheap CCI product or possibly an offshoot company.
Independence Ammo is owned by ATK, which is the same parent company which owns Federal, CCI and Speer. The brass is OK.
73 de KE4SKY In Home Mix We Trust From the Home of Ed's Red in "Almost Heaven" West Virginia
- All Categories
- General Polls
- Contact Us w/ Forum Issues
- Welcome to The Cast Bullet Association Forum
- Bullet Casting
Guns and Shooting
- AR Platform
- TC Contenders & Other Single Shot Handguns
- Informal Matches & Other Shooting Events
- Gunsmithing Tips
- Gun Cleaning & Maintenance
- Benchrest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Military Bench Rest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Silhouette Shooting
- Postal Match Cast Bullet Shooting
- Factory Guns
- Black Powder Cartridge
- Hand Guns
- Lever Guns
- Single Shot Rifles
- Bolt Action Rifles
- Military Surplus Rifles
- Plinkers Hollow
- Buy, Sell or Trade
- Other Information & Reference