I'm looking for the above molds and would like to trade if possible.
WTB/ WTT: .309-200, .312-155, .365-90 molds
- 277 Views
- Last Post 12 January 2025
4060may
posted this
11 January 2025
LEE molds ?
I have a the 309200 312-165 6 cav , 365-090 6 cav 9mm mak mold? I have two different, RN and TC
no interest in trading would sell, if interested, I'll figure a price
Attached Files
Categories
- All Categories
- General Polls
- Contact Us w/ Forum Issues
- Welcome to The Cast Bullet Association Forum
- General
- Bullet Casting
-
Guns and Shooting
- AR Platform
- TC Contenders & Other Single Shot Handguns
- Shotguns
- Informal Matches & Other Shooting Events
- Gunsmithing Tips
- Gun Cleaning & Maintenance
- Optics
- Benchrest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Military Bench Rest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Silhouette Shooting
- Postal Match Cast Bullet Shooting
- Factory Guns
- Black Powder Cartridge
- Hand Guns
- Lever Guns
- Single Shot Rifles
- Bolt Action Rifles
- Military Surplus Rifles
- Plinkers Hollow
- Muzzleloaders
- Hunting
- Reloading
- Buy, Sell or Trade
- Other Information & Reference
Search
This Weeks High Earners
-
Glenn R. Latham
20
-
Big Al
20
-
Bryan Austin
9
-
navair 7
-
John Alexander
7
-
Lance Boyle 3
-
Lucky1 3
-
Mike H 2
-
Paul ragan 2
-
nubnshkr 2