Hornady

• Last Post 24 January 2022
R. Dupraz posted this 20 January 2022

Hats off to Hornady Manufacturing once again.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          A couple of days ago I was sizing some .357 mag cases on my Hornady AP press mainly for something to do when all of a sudden, the handle went down part way and stopped. I discovered that due to my heavy-handedness, I bent up a part in the primer feed system. Called Hornady The press is more than 20 years old and found out that that part is not made any more.

But the press is still under warranty!! New upgrade is on the way, No charge.  

R

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
John Carlson posted this 21 January 2022

Gratifying to hear of such integrity.

John Carlson. CBA Director of Military Competition.

Attached Files

M1fuzz posted this 23 January 2022

Good on them for taking care of their customers however, as far as I am concerned Hornady can kiss my ….. mandatory COVID vaccines for employees made the news not all that long ago. Then when Steve Hornady found out it was leaked he went on the hunt for the whistle blower. I was watching Shooting USA a while ago and they had Steve Hornady on talking about the ammo crunch. Came across like a condescending prick.

Attached Files

Lee Guthrie posted this 23 January 2022

I'll buy double from Steve because of his willingness to do the right but unpopular thing:  forcing children to take their medicine.

Getting vaccinated will cause no appreciable harm. (you think its rare side effects are scary, take a look  at most other life saving meds used today)

Getting vaccinated might give no help.  (it is statistically possible you might still get the damned disease and have a bad outcome)

Getting vaccinated might save your life, a family member's life, a friend, maybe even breaking the chain of a new mutant strain and save all of humanity.

Just be a responsible adult and take your medicine

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • R. Dupraz
John Alexander posted this 23 January 2022

I don't have any problem with has been said so far. But I think this is going to lead to problems.  Let's talk cast bullets or nothing.

Any further posts relating to  Covid will be deleted.

John

Attached Files

M1fuzz posted this 24 January 2022

John. I will drop it. Sorry for any heartburn.

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • RicinYakima
GWarden posted this 24 January 2022

John

Thank you, as Barney Fife would say "nip it in the bud". That discussion was heading South.

bob

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • wd-30/40
Close