Heading for Iowa on Monday, but there will not be adult libations on Friday night, as there will be no 5th wheel. Wife is not coming, so will be motel-ing it.
Heading to the Military Rifle Nationals Monday
- 250 Views
- Last Post 02 June 2019
Big Timber, MT is the home of Shiloh Sharps and C Sharps rifle manufacturers. A good place to stop, we always time the trip to stop on one side or the other. With the doctor's current traveling orders we cannot make it in one day and must stop on our way home. Also, the Grand Hotel has a restaurant with one of the best steaks in the country. Big Timber is on I-90 which may not be your preferred route from Yakima.
Farm boy from Illinois, living in the magical Pacific Northwest
I am friends with the folks at C. Sharps Arms, and always stop to see them when going through. I am off to Camp Perry after our matches, so will be in Big Timber the last week in June. Have a safe trip.
What's in Camp Perry this time of year?
- All Categories
- General Polls
- Contact Us w/ Forum Issues
- Welcome to The Cast Bullet Association Forum
- Bullet Casting
Guns and Shooting
- AR Platform
- TC Contenders & Other Single Shot Handguns
- Informal Matches & Other Shooting Events
- Gunsmithing Tips
- Gun Cleaning & Maintenance
- Benchrest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Military Bench Rest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Silhouette Shooting
- Postal Match Cast Bullet Shooting
- Factory Guns
- Black Powder Cartridge
- Hand Guns
- Lever Guns
- Single Shot Rifles
- Bolt Action Rifles
- Military Surplus Rifles
- Plinkers Hollow
- Buy, Sell or Trade
- Other Information & Reference