From California

• Last Post 28 October 2023
9.3X62AL posted this 25 October 2023

Thank you for accepting my re-join application a few days back, CBA.  My name is Allen Paine from Redlands, CA.  I retired from law enforcement 18 years ago and have been a firearms hobbyist since my youth.  I began reloading (shotshells) at age 15 (1970), metallics in 1976, and started bullet casting in 1981.  

Many of you likely recognize my nickname from other reloading sites that I infest online.  

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
RicinYakima posted this 25 October 2023

Welcome Allen. Glad to see you here again.

Attached Files

OU812 posted this 25 October 2023

I think they accept anybody including murderers, bank robbers, etc...I am proof,because they just renewed my membership.

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • Capt45
G.Chapman posted this 26 October 2023

Hey Allen!  Welcome back. I grew up in Yucaipa, so Redlands was my Stomping Grounds.  Born at Redlands Community Hospital in 1954, and suffered lots of scary trips to the Beaver Clinic as a kid. My Dad was a veterinarian in Yucaipa. Holy Moly, you still have a place to shoot down there?  Enjoy the forum, this is a cast bullet shooter's place to rub elbows with the guys that really know their stuff!

Attached Files

Capt45 posted this 26 October 2023

Rejoined about the same time as 9.3 and likely as a result of a thread over on the castboolits site. I don't cast alot these days but I do like reading about the hobby.

Sparky45 over there.

Attached Files

Urny posted this 26 October 2023

Welcome to our patch Allen. This is a generally polite, well mannered, knowledgeable and opinionated bunch, in that regard much like a couple of other good cb sites. I hope you like it here as much as I do.

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • Shuz
Boschloper posted this 27 October 2023

Welcome from New Hampshire. I was born and raised in San Diego, escaped in1987. This is a great site to hang out on. 

Attached Files

9.3X62AL posted this 28 October 2023

I appreciate the warm welcome from you all.  Most of my shooting happens in the desert--have laser rangefinder, will travel.  Now that the blast furnace is abating out near Desert Center I am looking forward to running some of my war toys after a long hiatus due to illness.  There have been a few trips to indoor venues in San Bernardino and Beaumont with handguns, but shooting indoors gives me a headache after 45 minutes or so.  

Attached Files

Close