With a "standard" sight picture, my Beretta 92A1 shoots low. I don't care for the factory recommended "combat" sight picture.
Have any of you replaced the front or rear sight on a Beretta 92 to correct this?
With a "standard" sight picture, my Beretta 92A1 shoots low. I don't care for the factory recommended "combat" sight picture.
Have any of you replaced the front or rear sight on a Beretta 92 to correct this?
Attached Files
Greetings,
I replaced the rear sight with a Pachmayr adjustable sight.
This allowed to sight in with six o'clock hold with factory 124 gn ammo.
I did not have to modify the front sight.
Cheers,
Dave
Attached Files
I'm not familiar with a 92A1 but I've had a 92F since 1988. Mine shot low with most any ammo, factory or handload. I switched to a 150 grain RN cast bullet. Better accuracy and it brought point of impact up the where it should be, at least to 25 yards.
Attached Files
Glenn R. Latham
20
Big Al
20
Bryan Austin
10
John Alexander
9
Wm Cook
7