30 August 2016
Try my simple method that works every time with any batch size.
- put bullets in an aluminum brownie pan.
- adjust oven thermostat to any temperature from warm up to turn on a cold oven.
- immediately place pan of bullets in oven and close door.
- remove pan of bullets at 5 minutes, turn off oven you are done with it.
- immediately dump bullets into tumbling container, squirt lube and tumble bullets 1 minute.
- dump bullets on wax paper.
This works fine with Lee LLA or Whites Deluxe 45:45:10
My method for warming the liquid before squirting it is even simpler. Keep the lube in small squirt bottle about 4 oz . put bottle in a bowl and run hot tap water on it while the bullets are in the oven. They are both done in 5 minutes and ready to use use.
With both bullets and lube warmed, you will see the haze appear while tumbling 1 minute and the lube is beginning to dry. the lube will be completely dry in less than 5 minutes and bullets ready to load.
The people that say silly insulting stuff about how messy tumble lube is are simply not basically neat /clean people. My method is spotless, fast and simple.
You can read more about the use of tumble lube in an older post of mine here: