Finally put together a 6x45 on a Savage action. Does anyone here load for it? ;}
Anyone here load Cast in the 6x45
- 776 Views
- Last Post 07 February 2016
Over on the Cast Boolits forum, a fellow that goes by “Madsenshooter” did quite a bit of work with the 6x45.
no but highly interested in 6mm cast shooting .... please at your leisure keep us informed . with what specs did your rifle wind up with ?
Will do! Savage Stevens 200 with barrel changed to 6x45. Apache barrel with 1.9 twist, 24 inch Bull, Boyds Stock.
I and another member here do so in AR's, but not with conventional loadings. The bullet is by BRP (out of business now) at 76 grains with a duplex loading.
- All Categories
- General Polls
- Contact Us w/ Forum Issues
- Welcome to The Cast Bullet Association Forum
- Bullet Casting
Guns and Shooting
- AR Platform
- TC Contenders & Other Single Shot Handguns
- Informal Matches & Other Shooting Events
- Gunsmithing Tips
- Gun Cleaning & Maintenance
- Benchrest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Military Bench Rest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Silhouette Shooting
- Postal Match Cast Bullet Shooting
- Factory Guns
- Black Powder Cartridge
- Hand Guns
- Lever Guns
- Single Shot Rifles
- Bolt Action Rifles
- Military Surplus Rifles
- Plinkers Hollow
- Buy, Sell or Trade
- Other Information & Reference