Casting and reloading equipment from Walmart.com

• 1.6K Views
  • Last Post 07 June 2015
Centaur 1 posted this 06 June 2015

Walmart has begun selling casting and reloading equipment on their website. In the past they've offered these items, but they always came from third party vendors and the prices weren't very good. Recently they started offering a lot of these items themselves, and the price drop is dramatic. They also offer free shipping to your home if the order is over $50, and free shipping for smaller orders if sent to your local Walmart store for pick up. I just bought a Hornady Lock-N-Load bench scale for $75.99, Midway sells the same scale for $87.99 and Graf & Sons has it for $96.59.  When I added the store credit that I had built up from their Savings Catcher program, and combined it with my wife's employee discount, My final cost was $2.48. They've really expanded the number of items they're now offering. They still offer items from places like Optics Planet and Wayfair, but those offerings are usually much higher priced and you pay for shipping. When searching for something to buy, they allow you to filter out items that aren't offered by Walmart. Browse around their website and see what they have to offer, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. They even have the Lee 4-20 bottom pour casting furnace for $67.99, and lots of Lee molds. Happy Shopping, Mike                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
mckg posted this 06 June 2015

Thanks for the heads-up!

Attached Files

Centaur 1 posted this 06 June 2015

You're welcome. The free ship to store option is a real game changer, especially for small orders. Nothing worse than needing an $8 item, only to see the shipping charge is $12.95.

Attached Files

JSH posted this 07 June 2015

Sorry but I may be one of few that avoid walmart when I can if at all possible. They have killed more small town squares than I will list. Service sells me more and more every day.

Attached Files

Close