Looking for 44 cal. Full wad cutter mold. Lee used to make one. Thanks
WTB. .44 cal mold wadcutter
- 181 Views
- Last Post 23 February 2022
Accurate 43-249H works excellently for me in several revolvers and a Henry carbine.
The seating depth and weight are the same as the popular Lyman 429421 SWC, so data is plentiful.
You did not mention weight, Accurate has several 44 wadcutter designs, you should be able to find one to suit your needs.
Speaking of Lee ... Consider their 310 gr mold ... Great shooter and kinda a wad cutter ... My best mold in my 36 twist rifle .
- All Categories
- General Polls
- Contact Us w/ Forum Issues
- Welcome to The Cast Bullet Association Forum
- Bullet Casting
Guns and Shooting
- AR Platform
- TC Contenders & Other Single Shot Handguns
- Informal Matches & Other Shooting Events
- Gunsmithing Tips
- Gun Cleaning & Maintenance
- Benchrest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Military Bench Rest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Silhouette Shooting
- Postal Match Cast Bullet Shooting
- Factory Guns
- Black Powder Cartridge
- Hand Guns
- Lever Guns
- Single Shot Rifles
- Bolt Action Rifles
- Military Surplus Rifles
- Plinkers Hollow
- Buy, Sell or Trade
- Other Information & Reference