Looking for a good used luber sizer. I have 2 box's of 44 gas checks and a new 44 hollow point mold with handles..brand new that I don't need. I am on fixed income. So willing to trade for the sizer. Thanks..
Wanted to trade items for Lyman lubesizer
- 310 Views
- Last Post 3 weeks ago
I have a Lyman #55 (?) with a tall round aluminum hopper and long drop tube, for use with black powder. But I have no .44 stuff. I could use .22 gas checks though.
Have what you are looking for, do you have any other goodies for trading?
Not right now. But I'm interested.the mold is a Lyman 44 cal.250 gr hollow point brand new and new Lyman handles with 2 box's of gas checks.plus 2 lee 148 gr wad cutter molds. 1 new and one used very little. Thanks
I have a nice Lyman 45 - if that will work for you, let me know?
I would think so as long as it's all there and works. Do you have any does for it. Mainly 358 diameter. Thanks
Talk to each other via PM's per the rules of BST.
Cheers from New Zealand
- All Categories
- General Polls
- Contact Us w/ Forum Issues
- Welcome to The Cast Bullet Association Forum
- Bullet Casting
Guns and Shooting
- AR Platform
- TC Contenders & Other Single Shot Handguns
- Informal Matches & Other Shooting Events
- Gunsmithing Tips
- Gun Cleaning & Maintenance
- Benchrest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Military Bench Rest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Silhouette Shooting
- Postal Match Cast Bullet Shooting
- Factory Guns
- Black Powder Cartridge
- Hand Guns
- Lever Guns
- Single Shot Rifles
- Bolt Action Rifles
- Military Surplus Rifles
- Plinkers Hollow
- Buy, Sell or Trade
- Other Information & Reference