Hello,

I am in the market for a junk Colt Single Action Clone. I'm not looking for a complete firing gun. I don't care if it doesn't have a barrel or cylinder. All that I am interested in basically is the frame, of course the hammer, hand, trigger, grip frame and such would be  welcome. Any brand of colt re-creations are fine.

What I'm doing is, building a custom 32-20 single action revolver. I have a new colt 32-20 cylinder (a real colt cylinder)  and a old barrel in good shape from Christy. I don't want to pay a fortune for such but will buy at a reasonable price. I've had these parts laying around for years and want to see them turned into a nice revolver, I'm not getting any younger, I discovered recently.

I HAD A CONCERNED MEMBER SEND ME A PM LETTING ME KNOW THAT THE THREADS IN THE CLONE FRAMES AND ORIGINAL COLT BARRELS VARIED. i AM AWARE OF THAT. MY CHRISTY BARREL IS 7 1/2" LONG AND i DO NOT PLAN TO BUILD A REVOLVER WITH A BARREL THAT LONG. i WILL CUT IT TO THE DESIRED LENGTH & RE-THREAD. I ALSO HAVE A UNTURNED .311 24" BARREL BLANK IF THE NEED ARISES.

I THANK THE SENDER OF THE PM FOR BEING CONCERNED THAT I MAY HAVE A PROBLEM AND OFFERED INFORMATION.

Thanks,

Mashburn

David a. Cogburn