FS: 38 lbs of Bare Lead Bullets (Great for Casting / Melting) - Boron / High Desert Area

  • 220 Views
  • Last Post 2 weeks ago
KPQ2110 posted this 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone,I have 38 pounds of unused, bare (unjacketed) lead big game hunting bullets for sale. These are just the solid lead projectiles—there are no casings, no gunpowder, and no live primers.They are clean and completely safe to handle, melt down, or recast. I’m looking to sell the entire batch together to a bullet caster or reloader who can put them to good use. Total Weight: 38 lbs Condition: Clean, bare lead projectiles (no copper jackets) Price: $55 for the whole lot (Works out to about $1.45/lb, well below retail for casting alloy) Location / Shipping:Located in the Boron / High Desert area. Looking for a local, cash-in-hand pickup/meetup due to the weight. However, if you want it shipped, I can ship it in a USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box at the buyer's actual shipping expense.

PM me if you're interested or have any questions.

Thanks!

Attached Files

  • Liked by
  • Ken Campbell Iowa
MP1886 posted this 2 weeks ago

Can't send you a message. Tried over and over.  Message me and I'll reply to your message with my question. Thanks

Attached Files

Close