Components

• Last Post 23 December 2023
Paul Pollard posted this 22 December 2023

While noodling around on the internet on December 12, I noticed on the Starline site that 32-20 brass was on back order. This had the yellow ball and pricing. I thought I’d take a chance and ordered 250 pcs. The next day, the information was in red with no pricing and no back order. Today, the brass arrived.

Now that I know the system, I’ll have confidence in ordering.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Aaron posted this 23 December 2023

Yup. If it's orange, make your order. You will see a temp hold on your CC statement while they process. If enough brass is available, it will be shipped and your CC charged. If they run out of brass before filling your order, your CC will not be charged and your order status will be "processing" regardless of the color of the ball - now probably red. Your order is still in the hopper and you will be notified if brass again becomes available to see if you still wish the brass. That may take months.....but your order IS in a backordered status as evidenced by the "processing" label on your account order status.

As of yesterday, Midwayusa had 32-20 brass in stock.

With rifle in hand, I confidently go forth into the darkness.

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • Bud Hyett
Bill2728 posted this 23 December 2023

My last order for 32 Winchester Special was placed in February 2022, I got them last week.  An obsolete caliber get's produced less frequently than common ones.  Great brass!  They don't forget you, 

Actually last week was a good one, the year old order for brass 3-inch 20 gauge from Rocky Mountain Cartridge came in as welll!

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • Bud Hyett
Close