- 1.2K Views
- Last Post 10 October 2015
great project !! any chance of some photos here ?
are you looking for 1200-1400 fps plinker loads or a 1600-1900 fps deer whackers ?
D.R: Just got back from a few days at Wrightsville Beach. If you're ever near Greensboro, I live in Summerfield, about 10 mi. North of Greensboro. I'm available most times for talk, or meet for lunch, etc. etc. Feel free to call.
In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is. My fate is not entirely in Gods hands, if I have a weapon in mine.
You do know that NOE makes molds for the 9.3 and also has gas checks for it?
- All Categories
- General Polls
- Contact Us w/ Forum Issues
- Welcome to The Cast Bullet Association Forum
- Bullet Casting
Guns and Shooting
- AR Platform
- TC Contenders & Other Single Shot Handguns
- Informal Matches & Other Shooting Events
- Gunsmithing Tips
- Gun Cleaning & Maintenance
- Benchrest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Military Bench Rest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Silhouette Shooting
- Postal Match Cast Bullet Shooting
- Factory Guns
- Black Powder Cartridge
- Hand Guns
- Lever Guns
- Single Shot Rifles
- Bolt Action Rifles
- Military Surplus Rifles
- Plinkers Hollow
- Buy, Sell or Trade
- Other Information & Reference