NOE .550 Prichet mold and base plug mold plate

  • 183 Views
  • Last Post 4 weeks ago
trapdoor4570 posted this 5 weeks ago

Just an FYI in case you didn't get the email.  NOE has the .550 Pritchet bullet mold and the plug mold plate in stock.  The dual cavity seems to be going fast but they have a 4 cavity mold available also, for those that want to run through their lead fast.  I remember there were posts last year wishing they would make them again, well they listened to you.

 

 

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Aaron posted this 5 weeks ago

Thanks for the heads up! I have been waiting for the plug mold for about two years!

I didn't get the email.

 

With rifle in hand, I confidently go forth into the darkness.

Attached Files

Aaron posted this 4 weeks ago

Those two-cavity molds sold fast. I bet they didn't think there were that many Enfield Cartridge shooters out there.

With rifle in hand, I confidently go forth into the darkness.

Attached Files

Aaron posted this 4 weeks ago

The Brett Gibbons orphan labor force has absconded. We have to roll our own now.

With rifle in hand, I confidently go forth into the darkness.

Attached Files

Close