Would like around 20 pieces.
WTB .577/.450 brass
- 166 Views
- Last Post 13 February 2021
Has been "out of stock" for at least 5 years that I have been looking for some. Found Kynock and converted to shotgun primers. FWIW
a few years ago we got an interesting request to cnc cut some of these brass .. while discussing how we might work-harden the bases for safety ... the customer discovered the 24 gauge brass and used those ...
lucky you to get to play with one of those old beauties .. i still have one sample case and the sulfur cast of the chamber ... can almost smell the powder and hear the roar from that huge cartridge in the day ...
Sorry for jumping the thread but I had to post a picture of my baby. It shoots very well too. Thanks, Squid Boy
"Squid Pro Quo"
I have used 24g shells it’s easier to get proper brass
gotta have a pic of one of these mini-cannons ... with a hh Mag case ...
H&H...sorry can't remember .. old pic ... probably a 7mm RemMag. ... possibly 300 winmag but neck looks too long .
- All Categories
- General Polls
- Contact Us w/ Forum Issues
- Welcome to The Cast Bullet Association Forum
- Bullet Casting
Guns and Shooting
- AR Platform
- TC Contenders & Other Single Shot Handguns
- Informal Matches & Other Shooting Events
- Gunsmithing Tips
- Gun Cleaning & Maintenance
- Benchrest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Military Bench Rest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Silhouette Shooting
- Postal Match Cast Bullet Shooting
- Factory Guns
- Black Powder Cartridge
- Hand Guns
- Lever Guns
- Single Shot Rifles
- Bolt Action Rifles
- Military Surplus Rifles
- Plinkers Hollow
- Buy, Sell or Trade
- Other Information & Reference