When I access the forum on my Samsung 7 cell phone I do not get a header bar that says my tools. How do I reach this feature without doing so?
- 133 Views
- Last Post 3 weeks ago
It looks like the only way I can access the PM feature is by using my laptop.
Anyone else have this problem?
Are you using an app Ray like Tap-aTalk or a browser? If a browser can you go to tools and click show desktop version?
I have some PMS that are 2 years old and wish to delete them. How do I do that?
Mark, I really don't know. I finally logged on on my phone and can now access the PM feature. R
All of the tools in the "My Tools" link are included in the "My Account" pull down menu of the iPhone version.
- All Categories
- General Polls
- Contact Us w/ Forum Issues
- Welcome to The Cast Bullet Association Forum
- Bullet Casting
Guns and Shooting
- AR Platform
- TC Contenders & Other Single Shot Handguns
- Informal Matches & Other Shooting Events
- Gunsmithing Tips
- Gun Cleaning & Maintenance
- Benchrest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Military Bench Rest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Silhouette Shooting
- Postal Match Cast Bullet Shooting
- Factory Guns
- Black Powder Cartridge
- Hand Guns
- Lever Guns
- Single Shot Rifles
- Bolt Action Rifles
- Military Surplus Rifles
- Plinkers Hollow
- Buy, Sell or Trade
- Other Information & Reference