Pictures

• Last Post 21 December 2021
alco posted this 20 December 2021

How do I post pictures

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
David Reiss posted this 21 December 2021

This question can be answered by looking in the Forum FAQ.

David Reiss - NRA Life Member & PSC Range Member Retired Police Firearms Instructor/Armorer
-Services: Wars Fought, Uprisings Quelled, Bars Emptied, Revolutions Started, Tigers Tamed, Assassinations Plotted, Women Seduced, Governments Run, Gun Appraisals, Lost Treasure Found.
- Also deal in: Land, Banjos, Nails, Firearms, Manure, Fly Swatters, Used Cars, Whisky, Racing Forms, Rare Antiquities, Lead, Used Keyboard Keys, Good Dogs, Pith Helmets & Zulu Headdresses. .

Attached Files

OU812 posted this 21 December 2021

My son, grand kids and co workers helped me. Do not feel stupid asking how to.

Attached Files

Not the best quality when sending picture thru email. Downloading strait from high rez digital camera works best.

Attached Files

MarkinEllensburg posted this 21 December 2021

Did you try either method that David describes in the FAQ? Can you help us to know what the issue is? Your OS and platform? Browser?

The answer might be different depending on what you are using at the time as Ric mentioned above.

Attached Files

I have to email pictures from cell phone to my home desktop computer. Next I have to download or save picture from email to desktop computer.

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • RicinYakima
RicinYakima posted this 20 December 2021

If you are using a iPhone you will not see the symbols. I have to use a computer to see the full screen.

Attached Files

Sevenfan posted this 20 December 2021

Use the insert image tab, two left of the quote symbol, above the text box

Attached Files

Close