• Last Post 02 April 2023
Matt1965 posted this 26 March 2023

Just getting into casting bullets. Here to learn and gather information. I am from south central PA.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Fitzpatrick posted this 02 April 2023

Welcome to the world of possibilities where the only limitations are ourselves .

From  the heartland Oklahoma 

James

Attached Files

Shuz posted this 02 April 2023

Welcome from Spokane Wa. I'm a transplanted Pennsylvanian from Pittsburgh.

Attached Files

Sevenfan posted this 31 March 2023

Welcome from Eastern WA!

Attached Files

Waleone posted this 27 March 2023

If you ever are interested in cast bullet benchrest or other competitions sanctioned by the CBA, you are lucky Matt. Depending on exactly where you are at, you have a few clubs that hold matches within easy driving distance for you.

• Atglen Sportsmans Club - Atglen, PA,
  • Issac Walton League of America, Leetown, WV,
  • Fairfax Rod & Gun Club, Springfield, VA,
  • and my home club; Tamaqua Rifle & Pistol Club, New Ringgold, PA.

From the CBA website select Matches and the desired discipline for more info.

Join the CBA, if you select a multiple year membership and electronic version of The Fouling Shot, the rate is quite reasonable for the knowledge base you will be exposed to.

Wayne

Attached Files

Matt1965 posted this 27 March 2023

Thanks for all the responses. I am enjoying reading all the posts.

Attached Files

delmarskid posted this 27 March 2023

Nice to hear from you and welcome.

Attached Files

Buttersdad posted this 27 March 2023

Welcome to the forum, from west central Illinois. I have learned a lot from these great folks and look forward to learning more. I have been casting for over 10 years and am still learning.

Attached Files

David Reiss posted this 26 March 2023

Welcome. I am always here to help, PM me anytime or call me at the number located at the bottom of the page. 

David Reiss - NRA Life Member & PSC Range Member Retired Police Firearms Instructor/Armorer
-Services: Wars Fought, Uprisings Quelled, Bars Emptied, Revolutions Started, Tigers Tamed, Assassinations Plotted, Women Seduced, Governments Run, Gun Appraisals, Lost Treasure Found.
- Also deal in: Land, Banjos, Nails, Firearms, Manure, Fly Swatters, Used Cars, Whisky, Racing Forms, Rare Antiquities, Lead, Used Keyboard Keys, Good Dogs, Pith Helmets & Zulu Headdresses. .

Attached Files

Shopdog posted this 26 March 2023

Great bunch of folks here.... and a deep knowledge base. Enjoy the experience. Best of luck to you!

Attached Files

John Alexander posted this 26 March 2023

Matt,

Welcome to the CBA forum.

If you want to know more about the CBA, I would be glad to send you a couple of recent issues of the Fouling Shot our journal, if you let me know your email by private message or send to my Email address [email protected].

John

Attached Files

Aaron posted this 26 March 2023

Welcome to the forum. You can certainly glean a ton of useful information on here. Joining the Cast Bullet Association is also beneficial since it helps us field this forum! Have fun with your new adventure; there is a LOT to learn about casting.

With rifle in hand, I confidently go forth into the darkness.

Attached Files

RicinYakima posted this 26 March 2023

Welcome to the site! Ric in Yakima, WA

Attached Files

Close