Matches

• Last Post 02 May 2023
longhunter posted this 02 May 2023

I am looking to go to a CBA match or two this year. I live in Minnesota and thought something close.

I'm looking on our web site and the surrounding states all  have TBA in there club match dates.

The summer is coming and I need to plan my trips.

When will the dates be added to our web site?

Thanks,

Jon

Jon Welda CW5 USA Ret.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
RicinYakima posted this 02 May 2023

If there is a phone number, call the match director, or text him, to get up to date information. The website doesn't get update very often, because the sponsoring range may not have the dates until March of the year. They would love to have you come shoot with them. Ric

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • Bud Hyett
Pentz posted this 02 May 2023

Clark Rifles in vancouver has military and traditional cba matches on the 1st wednesday and 3rd saturday, respectively.

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • Bud Hyett

Ok, I feel stupid.

I looked in the fouling shot. On page 20 there are the clubs and matches. oops!

But this still should be fixed.  If we want new shooters to join us they don't get the fouling Shot.  Where are they going to find matches to shoot.

Thanks Ric and Pentz for the comments.

Jon

Jon Welda CW5 USA Ret.

Attached Files

Duane Mellenbruch posted this 02 May 2023

On the CBA Forum page, there is a listing of categories.  Scroll down the left margin just a little ways to find CBA Match Information.  Below that is the Director of Registered Competitions. 

Attached Files

Tom Acheson posted this 02 May 2023

Three clubs in the Twin Cities area and one near Rice Lake, WI. First match was yesterday. 15 shooters. Next match is the Rice Lake club on 13 May. After that Thursday 25th @ Bald Eagle, north of White Bear Lake/St. Paul.

Need more details, let me know.

Regards,

Tom

Attached Files

Thank you all for the help.

I got it!

Thanks,

Jon

Jon Welda CW5 USA Ret.

Attached Files

Close