lee molds

• Last Post 07 March 2021
runswithsisors posted this 02 March 2021

looking for load data for lee molds

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Coydog posted this 07 March 2021

I did see some of there molds they had done away with and do not remember what ones. off hand . No problem Ken . 

Attached Files

Ken Campbell Iowa posted this 06 March 2021

coydog .. sorry ...  lee does still lists the 310 gr 44.  i was looking under RIFLE bullets ... i guess it is a PISTOL bullet..  yep, it was the best of about 6 lead bullets, and as good as my mj bullets in my 788 rifle..

ken

Attached Files

Coydog posted this 06 March 2021

Ken I got that mold some years ago. the 310 and shoot great in my Marlin. You know if when I shoot it in my RH . What is Lee doing doing away with some of there molds? 

Attached Files

Ken Campbell Iowa posted this 04 March 2021

lee molds...

i have a new 44 mag project and i remembered that the  lee 310 gr bullet was great for that cartridge .

so i found a 2 cavity lee on on ebay ...used ... and i bid $41 for what is normally $26 new for a 2 cavity ...

there were about 30 bids ... it finally went for over $160 ...

my load for that 310 gr. in my 44 mag rifle was enough h110 to get over 1700 fps ... not quite max but serious.

ken

edit :  oops .. i earlier said the 310 gr lee 44 was discontinued ... it is still listed by lee.  under HANDGUN bullets .  owch, bet that hurts ...

Attached Files

Wheel Weights posted this 03 March 2021

Any data for bullets of like weights will work fine.

The original 1950s Lyman Cast Bullet Manual is available on Ebay in a larger format and excellent quality for 30 bucks.

Attached Files

runswithsisors posted this 02 March 2021

45/70 spacificly

Attached Files

Close