Introduce myself

• Last Post 16 December 2020
[email protected] posted this 14 December 2020

First I want to say I'm glad to be back. Odd thing occurred recently, back in 2009 I started a thread with a squirrel recipe under a different handle than I'm now using. Reply's all of off a sudden started showing up recently to the recipe on my E-Mails. Thanks for doing so. It inspired me to rejoin the CBA. I used to hunt squirrels with a 38 revolver and cast target loads following a squirrel dog all over these hills around here. Now it is illegal in PA to use anything but a 22 or less rimfire to hunt small game. I did have couple of articles published in the fouling shot a while back. Anyhow if I find something worth while writing about I'll write it. Now I'm going to search the site for the Ed's red recipe.  

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
David Reiss posted this 14 December 2020

Glad to see you back and that the login is working for you. 

David Reiss - NRA Life Member & PSC Range Member Retired Police Firearms Instructor/Armorer
-Services: Wars Fought, Uprisings Quelled, Bars Emptied, Revolutions Started, Tigers Tamed, Assassinations Plotted, Women Seduced, Governments Run, Gun Appraisals, Lost Treasure Found.
- Also deal in: Land, Banjos, Nails, Firearms, Manure, Fly Swatters, Used Cars, Whisky, Racing Forms, Rare Antiquities, Lead, Used Keyboard Keys, Good Dogs, Pith Helmets & Zulu Headdresses. .

Attached Files

John Alexander posted this 14 December 2020

Welcome back.  Thanks for taking the time to write articles for the Fouling Shot.  I  look forward to your future articles.

John

Attached Files

JeffinNZ posted this 14 December 2020

Hello and welcome.

Cheers from New Zealand

Attached Files

mashburn posted this 14 December 2020

Hello gmeder175,

Welcome back.

Mashburn

David a. Cogburn

Attached Files

MarkinEllensburg posted this 15 December 2020

Welcome back!

Attached Files

[email protected] posted this 15 December 2020

Appreciate the welcome!

Attached Files

mashburn posted this 16 December 2020

Hello again gmeeder175,

I wonder what the states reasons for allowing only .22rf for small game hunting. Usually states will go the other way and allow only shotguns in populated areas. Quite interesting.

Mashburn

David a. Cogburn

Attached Files

Urny posted this 16 December 2020

Welcome back sir.

Attached Files

Close