HI All, Just getting into casting bullets. I have been doing round ball costing for years. I plan to do .347, 45 ACP, 44-40 and .303 British and beyond.....
Hello Howdy from NW Oregon
- 114 Views
- Last Post 03 March 2021
Welcome from Washington State! Lots of casters in our area.
Welcome. Glad to see another .303 Brit fan.
Cheers from New Zealand
Welcome. You'll find an interesting series on the .44-40 with reference to published web articles.
Farm boy from Illinois, living in the magical Pacific Northwest
Welcome from Arizona
A day late & a dollar short, story of my life ???
- All Categories
- General Polls
- Contact Us w/ Forum Issues
- Welcome to The Cast Bullet Association Forum
- Bullet Casting
Guns and Shooting
- AR Platform
- TC Contenders & Other Single Shot Handguns
- Informal Matches & Other Shooting Events
- Gunsmithing Tips
- Gun Cleaning & Maintenance
- Benchrest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Military Bench Rest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Silhouette Shooting
- Postal Match Cast Bullet Shooting
- Factory Guns
- Black Powder Cartridge
- Hand Guns
- Lever Guns
- Single Shot Rifles
- Bolt Action Rifles
- Military Surplus Rifles
- Plinkers Hollow
- Buy, Sell or Trade
- Other Information & Reference