20 years sine i reloaded, glad i found this site, hungry to learn
- 245 Views
- Last Post 08 February 2021
welcome joe ... we are tickled to get new people, .. feel free to ask about anything to do with cast ... and also be sure to relate your adventures here as you go along ...
the good news: we are about 75 per cent of where we want to get with cast performance ... just a few rules to get 2-3 moa in a deer rifle ...
the bad news ... we are about 75 per cent of where we want to get with cast performance ... we have just a few rules FER SHURRE .. maybe 3 or 5 ... ...
lots of room for more ...
Welcome. This is a dedicated group willing to share knowledge and stories.
Farm boy from Illinois, living in the magical Pacific Northwest
You are invited to join our association, the Cast Bullet Association which includes our bi -monthly journal, The Fouling Shot.
If you would like to see a couple of issues please send me a PM with your email address.
Welcome from Georgia!
You will like this place, more good news than CNN..
Very Good Folks here
Long time Caster/Reloader, Getting back into it after almost 10yrs. Life Member NRA 40+yrs, Life S.A.S.S. #375. Does this mean a description of me as a fumble-fingered knuckle-draggin' baboon. I also drool in my sleep. I firmly believe that true happiness is a warm gun. Did I mention how much I HATE auto-correct on this blasted tablet.
Welcome aboard Joe, I hope you stick around for a good long time. We are happy to have you with us.
Welcome Joe, let me know if I can help in any way.
David Reiss - NRA Life Member & PSC Range Member Retired Police Firearms Instructor/Armorer
-Services: Wars Fought, Uprisings Quelled, Bars Emptied, Revolutions Started, Tigers Tamed, Assassinations Plotted, Women Seduced, Governments Run, Gun Appraisals, Lost Treasure Found.
- Also deal in: Land, Banjos, Nails, Firearms, Manure, Fly Swatters, Used Cars, Whisky, Racing Forms, Rare Antiquities, Lead, Used Keyboard Keys, Good Dogs, Pith Helmets & Zulu Headdresses. .
Welcome aboard Joe. You are now officially one of we grumpy old men.
David a. Cogburn
- All Categories
- General Polls
- Contact Us w/ Forum Issues
- Welcome to The Cast Bullet Association Forum
- Bullet Casting
Guns and Shooting
- AR Platform
- TC Contenders & Other Single Shot Handguns
- Informal Matches & Other Shooting Events
- Gunsmithing Tips
- Gun Cleaning & Maintenance
- Benchrest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Military Bench Rest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Silhouette Shooting
- Postal Match Cast Bullet Shooting
- Factory Guns
- Black Powder Cartridge
- Hand Guns
- Lever Guns
- Single Shot Rifles
- Bolt Action Rifles
- Military Surplus Rifles
- Plinkers Hollow
- Buy, Sell or Trade
- Other Information & Reference