groundhog shoot???????????

• Last Post 22 February 2018
  • Topic Is Solved
Ross Smith posted this 20 February 2018

OK is something fishy? I'm getting last years groundhog posts ! and my name is missing. I know I signed up and shot last year and also following this year.is it me or something else?  Ross

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Scearcy posted this 20 February 2018

Ross

I have not started doing any sign ups for the groundhog shoot yet. I am on vacation for a few more weeks. Once I am home I will begin to officially collect names and get enrollment forms out. So far about a dozen shooters have spontaneously expressed interest and I have collected their names. In March I intend to contact everyone who shot last year although I have no expectation that they will all participate this year. 

It will probably be 4 weeks before I begin to mail signup sheets to interested shooters. You are on the list.

Jim

Attached Files

Ross Smith posted this 21 February 2018

Are you in Florida shootin froze lizzerds or New Zealand chasin those big possums?

Attached Files

Scearcy posted this 22 February 2018

We are in Florida. Got here a little late to see froze lizzerds. Last year we had them IN the house we rented. They would eat the bread off the kitchen counter at night.  We went home early. The weather is nice this year. We are going to a spring training game tonight.

It is getting to be time to be home making bullets.

Jim

Attached Files

Close