Fouling Shot 1-94 CD's

• Last Post 25 April 2022
admiral posted this 29 December 2021

Received my CD's in the mail today. Already read the first 7 issues. Should be some excellent reading over the winter.

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • John F.
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Sevenfan posted this 25 April 2022

David issue 001 - 050 arrived in today's mail, THANK YOU for taking care of it! cool

Attached Files

Sevenfan posted this 08 April 2022

I received 2ea discs with issues 051 - 094 which I confirmed are identical and not just mislabled. Who do I contact about obtaining the first disc with issues 001 - 050?

Attached Files

Matt_G posted this 13 March 2022

I just now looked at my CD's and while I was looking through the files I noticed two issues were missing.

The first disc is missing issues 36 and 45.

Is there a reason for this or was it just a simple mistake?

Attached Files

Buttersdad posted this 11 March 2022

You should contact the admin and ask, they may be willing to copy to a flash drive if you provide them with one or more.

Attached Files

axman posted this 05 March 2022

Haven’t got mine yet that my wife ordered back in Aug of 2021

Attached Files

Sevenfan posted this 02 March 2022

David did my PM get through regarding my set? I can't tell for sure if it did.

Attached Files

David Reiss posted this 05 January 2022

So is 191-238, all for sale in the CBA store.

David Reiss - NRA Life Member & PSC Range Member Retired Police Firearms Instructor/Armorer
-Services: Wars Fought, Uprisings Quelled, Bars Emptied, Revolutions Started, Tigers Tamed, Assassinations Plotted, Women Seduced, Governments Run, Gun Appraisals, Lost Treasure Found.
- Also deal in: Land, Banjos, Nails, Firearms, Manure, Fly Swatters, Used Cars, Whisky, Racing Forms, Rare Antiquities, Lead, Used Keyboard Keys, Good Dogs, Pith Helmets & Zulu Headdresses. .

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • RicinYakima
RicinYakima posted this 04 January 2022

I have those also, and enjoyed them!

Attached Files

GWarden posted this 04 January 2022

95-190 are or were available for purchase on a disc. Been several years ago when I purchased the disc.

bob

Iowa

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • RicinYakima
Ed Harris posted this 03 January 2022

I've enjoyed going through mine.  Are there plans to continue this series from Issue No. 95 on? 

73 de KE4SKY In Home Mix We Trust From the Home of Ed's Red in "Almost Heaven" West Virginia

Attached Files

Sevenfan posted this 03 January 2022

They used to make CD readers that plug into the USB port?

They still do. BestBuy Yakima has some in stock, LOL might not be helpful to those outside our area but the point is they are still available. Good thing too since my new laptop only has a micro SD drive and usb ports, both sizes. HDMI too which has been nearly useless in earlier laptops at least for me and my uses.

Amazon has a seemingly unlimited number of USB CD readers available. Had to get one to run Quickload.

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • Bud Hyett
MarkinEllensburg posted this 01 January 2022

They still do. BestBuy Yakima has some in stock, LOL might not be helpful to those outside our area but the point is they are still available. Good thing too since my new laptop only has a micro SD drive and usb ports, both sizes. HDMI too which has been nearly useless in earlier laptops at least for me and my uses.

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • Sevenfan
  • Bud Hyett
RicinYakima posted this 01 January 2022

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • MarkinEllensburg
  • Bud Hyett
Alstep posted this 01 January 2022

I wish they would offer this on a thumb memory.  My laptop doesn't take CD disks.

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • MarkinEllensburg
steve2014 posted this 01 January 2022

Got my set and started piecing through the discs.  I'm new to cast bullets but have been reading material on them for a couple of years.  These are fascinating articles as well as just good literature.  I have just placed my order for the next two CD sets which will leave me just ten issues short of a full set to the most current one.

Attached Files

Close