General Black Jack Pershing

• 3K Views
  • Last Post 09 July 2010
Reg Lingle posted this 11 December 2009

Check out old “Black Jack". He had it right! Reg

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
tturner53 posted this 11 December 2009

My kind of guy. We can only hope there's some boys out there who will do what's necessary, if so we'll never hear about it. Too bad those soldiers had to dig such a big hole, it was probably hot and humid. I would have fed them to the rest of the pigs.

Attached Files

72coupe posted this 12 December 2009

I have thought of this same treatment before. But our Army is too PC to do any such thing now.

Attached Files

Beachbum007 posted this 12 December 2009

Strip the 50 terrorists, tie they to the ground face down and let the boars do what they will with these 50 “virgin” buttholes.  Who cares for poitical correctness.  They don't and neither should we.

Attached Files

biddulph posted this 13 December 2009

Well, yes, that may be true, but I think that Doug McArthur ended up getting his girl...

Attached Files

jppr26 posted this 14 January 2010

i would love to here about someting like this happning againt to prove those people a lesson again but, we wouldn't want to hurt any boddys feelings now would we. BS lets do it :P

Attached Files

specopsjeff posted this 31 May 2010

I have this hanging out in my garage by my reloader :P
Hope we have guys like that out “in the field"

Attached Files

JetMech posted this 31 May 2010

specopsjeff wrote: I have this hanging out in my garage by my reloader :P Hope we have guys like that out “in the field" We do. But the “politically correct” crowd bit me on the _ss over the poster. I hung it up in my office and a woman who worked for me filed a sexual harassment complaint over it. Over the last sentence. And I got the reprimand! Go figure. It now hangs in my shop.

Attached Files

CB posted this 01 June 2010

O.K. Water boarding is for sissies.

When I was at the U. I could not call diagonal wire cutters, “Dikes", even that is the standard trade name for those wire cutters.

Jerry

Attached Files

CB posted this 01 June 2010

BTW where can I get this poster?

Jerry

Attached Files

Vassal posted this 01 June 2010

If techniques like this REALLY worked then we wouldn't have the conflicts we have now. That is the sort of degredation that justs shares the hate for another generation. Things like this were the way all around the colonised world for generations. It seems NOT to have solved the problem. We are still fighting.

Think it through.

Attached Files

JetMech posted this 01 June 2010

Vassal wrote: If techniques like this REALLY worked then we wouldn't have the conflicts we have now. Think it through. I have thought it through. Your's is a specious argument by generalization. The actions of religious extremists, especially Muslim extremists, have many roots. It runs the gamunt from our support for Israel and Saudia Arabia, the Crusades, to their belief that it's their duty to kill “infidels".  I don't argue religion or politics. Duty, Honor, Country, Family. Period.

Attached Files

Vassal posted this 01 June 2010

general yes. so is almost every comment in this thread. You simply can't communicate about such things without being general. It does NOT, alone, render an argument specious; It couldn't as the details are neccesarily absent. The actions of all people are multi-faceted, and steeped in history. I imagine that just about everyone fighting anyone else is fighting for duty, honor, country, family. But the truth is I have never met anyone considered an Islamic terrorist, to ask them why they are fighting. I surely do not believe what is said on the news, and even video releases by “leaders” of these groups are simply propoganda,= playing politics- not the Actual truth in a mans heart (whatever it may be). 

I do not suggest anything other than the fact that the sort of things that were apparently done by Pershing do NOT do anything more that works in the Executioners favor, (all considered) than simply and honorably executing them would do. It does however leave an unhonorable impression on any who hear about it. Those enemy would have understood the message without juvenile tactics. What would you think if someone executed people and added silly attempts at degredation, such as smearing feces on them? Would you be more frightened? or more angry and resolved? And more importantly what would children think seeing their parents treated that way?

EDIT: I am not talking about waterboarding for information, or waterboarding at all. 

I don't want to argue, but Sometimes comments are based more in machismo than actual logic - honor or duty. 

Attached Files

slowshot posted this 02 June 2010

Wasn't Black Jack in on the brave charge against the homeless vets and families camped on the white house lawn they were called bonus marchers I believe- Black Jack hero not so much

Attached Files

JetMech posted this 02 June 2010

On July 28, U.S. Attorney General Mitchell ordered the veterans removed from all government property. Washington police met with resistance, shots were fired and two veterans were killed. President Hoover then ordered the army to clear out the veterans. The infantry and cavalry were supported by six tanks, and commanded by Army Chief of Staff General Douglas MacArthur. Major, later President, Dwight D. Eisenhower was his liaison with Washington police, and Major George Patton led the cavalry. The Bonus Army, their wives and children were driven out with fixed bayonets and adamsite gas, an arsenical vomiting agent, and their shelters and belongings burned. Two more of the veterans, and an unknown number of babies and children, died (accounts range from one to “a number” of casualties).

Attached Files

tturner53 posted this 08 July 2010

Good news for you 'Blackjack' fans. Discussing AR reliability issues with my son he broke out a small bottle of gun oil with a picture of Bin Laden on it. It was given to him by a soldier in Iraq in 2006. It contains a small amount of pork oil which is applied every day to the bore of their M4s/M16s etc. I don't know how common this practice is over there, but somebody did take the time to develop and market this special oil. It smelled like ordinary gun oil to me. I suppose the thought of being 'injected' with some pork would affect the decision process for a geehadist anticipating defiling seventysomething innocent young women. Come to think of it, they don't specify that the 'virgins' are female as far as I know. I guess that's a cultural thing.

Attached Files

Ed Harris posted this 09 July 2010

Since the 1890s lard oil has been used as a draw die lubricant for making the best high quality match bullet jackets. Still is by Sierra, Hornady and others. You used to be able to buy bulk Sierra Matchkings in buckets at the plant with the lard oil still on them when they were in Santa Fe Springs, California. All the better to kill the enemy with.

73 de KE4SKY In Home Mix We Trust From the Home of Ed's Red in "Almost Heaven" West Virginia

Attached Files

Powderkeg posted this 09 July 2010

The story is true. My grandfather was Pershing's driver and told me the story as he was there. He was also with Pershing chasing Pancho Via and also with him during WW1.

Things were different then and back then they knew how to handle those situations.

Now you have to contact the legal people first.

Powderkeg

Attached Files

Close