2021 Military National Matches

• Last Post 15 June 2021
M1fuzz posted this 26 May 2021

Anyone heading to Sioux City in two weeks? I will be there for Saturday’s shoot but, not for Sunday’s.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
longhunter posted this 15 June 2021

Its on my list for next year.

Jon

Jon Welda CW5 USA Ret.

Attached Files

RicinYakima posted this 14 June 2021

Thank you, John, for putting on the match. Hopefully I will be able to attend in the years ahead. Best wishes, Ric

Attached Files

John Carlson posted this 14 June 2021

And the first post-covid MRNT is in the books.  Weather was uncommonly welcoming by Sioux City standards though the winds were sometimes a bit tricky.  Even with the light turnout we had a great time renewing old friendships and swapping a few lies.  Special thanks to Mike and the Hawkeye crew for another great job of hosting the tournament.

John Carlson. CBA Director of Military Competition.

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • RicinYakima
M1fuzz posted this 12 June 2021

The 100 yard day is done!!! Great day for shooting. I believe Mike got some decent pics.

The Finnish M-39 did alright. Then came the offhand…..

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • RicinYakima
  • 2kbill
M1fuzz posted this 11 June 2021

Bill and Ric,

I hope the best for you and your families. Hope we can get some decent photos for you guys!!! Will keep you guys posted.

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • 2kbill
RicinYakima posted this 10 June 2021

I will not make it either, poor health and a sick wife. You guys shoot good and say a prayer for us old folks. Best Wishes, Ric

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • 2kbill
2kbill posted this 10 June 2021

Safe travels & good luck to everyone headed to Sioux City.  Looks like decent weather for the big match.  Due to health issues I couldn't make the trip, so I hope someone takes pictures and posts them somewhere for us to see!  Thanks Mike K. & family for all the time and effort you put into this tournament.

Bill Higgins

Charlotte NC

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • RicinYakima
M1fuzz posted this 30 May 2021

Cool!!! Good luck to you as well.

Attached Files

Lucky1 posted this 30 May 2021

I'm going to try to work that out today, believe it or not. Nothing like last minute decisions. Thinking to try Big Bore if I can sort out some better loads that actually go straight into the target at 200. Nice to see a Finn on the line for issue too. Best of luck.

Scott Ingle

Attached Files

M1fuzz posted this 29 May 2021

I know. But, short guys at work so I cannot get off on Sunday. See you there on Saturday!!!

What are you shooting? I am shooting issue w/ a Finnish M-39.

Attached Files

Lucky1 posted this 29 May 2021

I certainly intend to be there. Now I know the wind will be down on Sunday! Too bad you can't stay.

Scott Ingle

Attached Files

Close