Tin

• 3K Views
  • Last Post 25 February 2015
Pigslayer posted this 19 December 2013

Going to order some tin from rotometals along with some 70/30 hardball. Tin has really gotten expensive at about $20.00 per pound. But . . . gotta do it. Pat

If someone else had of done to me what I did to myself . . . I'd have killed him. Humility is an asset. Heh - heh.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
mike morrison posted this 20 December 2013

Pat, ad in the Single Shot Exchange December 2013 issue. Certified pure Tin $15. lb John Walters 405-799-0376 He is in Moore, Ok. Nice Guy and a good shot he also has pre mixed lead and vegetable fiber wads in all calibers.

Attached Files

coffeeguy2 posted this 22 January 2015

Check around at thrift stores and yard sales for pewter items...The content varies but pewter is at least 90 percent tin, up to 97 percent. I found a decorative pewter bowl yesterday at Goodwill, for 99 cents...and it smelted out to two pounds.

Attached Files

Pentz posted this 23 January 2015

Goodwill finds of pewter have given me over 10 lbs of tin ingots. After a bit you will be able to spot from a distance. Candlesticks, drinking mugs, photo frames and the like. Just be patient.

Attached Files

Steppapajon posted this 25 February 2015

I scored a nice pewter carafe at goodwill today. Right at a pound for $2. It was the only piece of pewter in the place but I found it!

Attached Files

Close